| Archdiocesan Organisation: Archdiocesan Services
Human Resources Office
The services of the Human Resources office are provided to the Catholic Centre, Centacare and Parishes. They provide expertise and advice on all employee matters specifically providing support and guidance to managers on:
- HR Policy and Strategy
- Workforce Planning and Change Management
- Employment Guidelines
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Employee and Industrial Relations matters
- Workplace Agreements – enterprise bargaining
- Performance Management
- Remuneration and Benefits Management
- Training and non-Spiritual Formation
- Career Development
- Legislative Compliance (e.g. anti-discrimination, privacy, working with children)
For information about current vacancies within the Archdiocese of Brisbane, please visit our Career Opportunities page.
Policies and Guidelines
Staff of the Archdiocese of Brisbane can also log into the Archdiocesan Intranet below, which will provide them with access to Archdiocesan policies and procedures.
For assistance with accessing these sites please contact our office on 07 3324 3146.
If you need advice or assistance with a HR matter, please contact us on:
If you cannot find the information you are looking for here please fill out our Feedback Form and a representative of the Archdiocese of Brisbane will be in contact with you shortly.
Additionally you may contact us by phone or post.